What are you looking for?
Preparing for that next step in life isn’t always easy. The road to financial stability can seem complicated, time-consuming, and difficult—perhaps even a bit overwhelming. Life is full of so many responsibilities and priorities that it can be hard to find time to start or even to know where to begin.
Whether you are preparing for a milestone life event, such as retirement or the sale of a business, or simply looking for financial protection for the future, I promise to offer you a new level of attention, insight, and guidance.
I offer a straightforward approach to building financial strategies focused around you, your schedule, your circumstances, and your objectives. I take the time to understand your needs, explain different options to you and earn your trust before offering possible solutions. Additionally, your financial situation is bound to change, I work with you over time to monitor your progress and help ensure you are on track to achieving your goals.
• Joined Barnum Financial Group in 2018
• Previously worked for RHYS Commercial Real Estate as a Market Research Analyst
• Licensed to sell Life, Accident, and Health Insurance
• Graduated from Elon University with a bachelors in Strategic Communications
• Member of the Omega Psi Phi Fraternity
• Enjoys hanging out with friends, cooking, dancing, and playing pick up games of soccer with family
• Resides in Mount Vernon, NY
I am licensed and registered to offer products and services in NY. Licenses and registrations will vary.
Domiciled in NY.
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheck