- Financial Planner
- Financial Services Executive
- Investment Advisor Representative
Brian takes a consultative approach to working with you, taking the time to develop a thorough understanding of who you are and what matters most to you. Based on your personal situation and your priorities, Brian can help you develop a strategy to preserve and grow your assets to help fulfill your vision of your financial future. Brian’s commitment is to provide quality service and support throughout your relationship.
- Obtained the CLTC designation which focuses on the discipline of extended care planning.
- Holds his Series 6, 7, 63 and 65 licenses
- Licensed to sell Life, Accident and Health insurance
- Earned his bachelor’s degree at the Johnson & Wales University
- Brian was a 4 time national mountain biking champion and was also a member of Team USA at 4 world championship rounds
- In his spare time, he enjoys rock climbing, cycling and playing the drums
- Brian resides in Cromwell, CT with his wife Amanda and their two children, Ava and Damon
For a complimentary life insurance quote, please click here.
I am licensed and registered to offer products and services in CT. Licenses and registrations will vary.
Domiciled in CT.
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheck