What are you looking for?
As an Investment Advisor Representative, Kevin acts as a resource, guiding his clients in making the right financial decisions for their future. Working collaboratively, he guides them in determining and clarifying their financial goals, establishes their financial position, and identifies areas of opportunity. He helps them protect what is important to them with insurance strategies, save and invest for their future, and offers advice to help them make financial decisions with confidence.
“I look to serve as a resource to my clients, providing them with the service, tools, and guidance they need to navigate their financial path with confidence.”
• Licensed to sell Life, Accident, and Health Insurance
• Holds the series 7 and 66 Securities Licenses
• Graduate of the University of Connecticut with a B.S. in Marketing and a minor concentration in Economics
• Currently resides in Enfield, CT
• In his free time, he enjoys playing sports, exercising, listening to music or traveling and learning about history
I am licensed and registered to offer products and services in CT. Licenses and registrations will vary. Domiciled in CT.
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheck