- Financial Planner
- Financial Services Representative
- Investment Advisor Representative
I deliver advice, knowledge, solutions, and service to enable you to live a financially confident life. I guide you through a process that prioritizes your goals for your lifestyle, your family, your personal future, and your legacy. I partner with you to anticipate and solve financial problems to make your life easier and more secure. I help you optimize your financial situation by capitalizing on opportunities, dealing with uncertainties, managing risk and anticipating challenges. My areas of focus include retirement planning, insurance protection, investment management, education funding, and estate conservation strategies.
In addition, I give you the knowledge and information you need to make informed financial decisions with confidence and serve as your advocate, working with your other trusted advisors to bring the pieces of your financial life together.
- Joined Barnum Financial Group in 2016
- Licensed to sell Life, Accident and Health insurance*
- Holds his series 7 and 66
- Graduated from Central Connecticut State University with a degree in Finance
- Matthew enjoys snowboarding, hiking, swimming and is a music enthusiast
I am licensed and registered to offer products and services in CT. Licenses and registrations will vary.
Domiciled in CT.
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheck