- Financial Advisor
- Finanical Services Representative
- Investment Advisor Representative
My ﬁnancial services practice is based on a commitment to careful listening, thoughtful analysis, sound strategies, effective implementation, ongoing monitoring and quality service. My overall goal is to give you the conﬁdence that you have a strong strategy in place for you and those you love. Areas of focus include retirement strategies, insurance protection, investment management, education funding, and estate conservation strategies. I also work with business owners and executives and their employees, providing beneﬁts consulting and programs, succession planning, risk management services, ﬁnancial literacy programs and other solutions. Underscoring everything I do is a deep commitment to providing quality service and support throughout our relationship.
- 4-Time Leaders Conference Qualifier 2011-2015
- Awarded Barnum’s Top Direct Distribution Producer 2015
- Over 11 years in the Financial Services Industry
- Holds Series 7, 63 and 66 Securities Licenses
- Earned his Bachelor’s Degree in Business and Educational Psycholoy from the Universidad del Valle de Mexico
- Enjoys music and playing soccer
- Currently resides in Weston, Connecticut
I am licensed and registered to offer products and services in CT. Licenses and registrations will vary. Domiciled in CT. AR Insurance Lic # 9785872. CA Insurance Lic # 0H10522.
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheck