What are you looking for?
As a Financial Planner, Chris services the financial needs of individuals and businesses while looking to build long-term relationships. He collaborates with his clients to determine their financial goals and navigates through each of the 6 areas of financial planning to help get them there. Starting with their current financial position, they dive into protection planning, investment planning, tax planning, retirement planning, and estate planning. When the analysis is complete, Chris can identify solutions for specific needs or build and implement a financial plan that can help put them in the best position to succeed.
• Licensed to sell Life, Accident, and Health Insurance
• Holds the Series 7 and 66 Securities Licenses
• Graduated from the University of Washington with a Bachelors in Communications with a minor in Political Science
• Currently resides Seattle, Washington
• Started his career as a Personal Banker at Keybank
• In his spare time, he enjoys hiking and cooking
I am licensed and registered to offer products and services in WA. Licenses and registrations will vary.
Domiciled in WA.