As an Investment Advisor Representative, Chris acts as a resource, guiding his clients in making the right financial decisions for their future. Working collaboratively, he guides them in determining and clarifying their financial goals, establishes their financial position, and identifies areas of opportunity. He helps them protect what is important to them with insurance
strategies, save and invest for their future, and offers advice to help them make financial decisions with confidence.
• Licensed to sell Life, Accident, and Health Insurance
• Holds the Series 7 and 66 Securities Licenses
• Graduated from the University of Washington with a Bachelors in Communications with a minor in Political Science
• Currently resides Seattle, Washington
• Started his career as a Personal Banker at Keybank
• In his spare time, he enjoys hiking and cooking
I am licensed and registered to offer products and services in WA. Licenses and registrations will vary.
Domiciled in WA.