What are you looking for?
As an Investment Advisor Representative, Kevin acts as a resource, guiding his clients in making the right financial decisions for their future. Kevin’s passion to help others stems from personal
experience as his own family felt unprepared when his grandmother developed dementia. Working collaboratively, he guides his clients in determining and clarifying their financial goals, establishes their financial position, and identifies areas of opportunity. He helps them protect what is important to them with insurance strategies, save and invest for their future, and offers advice to help them make financial decisions with confidence.
“I look to serve as a resource to my clients, providing them with the service, tools, and guidance they need to navigate their financial path with confidence.”
• Licensed to sell Life, Accident, and Health Insurance
• Holds the Series 7 and 66 Securities Licenses
• Graduate of the University of Connecticut – Earning a degree in Applied and Resource Economics, and a degree in Communication
• While at UConn, he was a member of the audio visual club
• Outside of work, Kevin plays guitar in a band and he also records his own music
• Currently resides in Groton, CT
I am licensed and registered to offer products and services in CT. Licenses and registrations will vary.
Domiciled in CT
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheck