What are you looking for?
As an Investment Advisor Representative, John acts as a resource, guiding his clients in making the right financial decisions for their future. Working collaboratively, he guides them in determining and clarifying their financial goals, establishes their financial position, and identifies areas of opportunity. He helps them protect what is important to them with insurance strategies, save and invest for their future, and offers advice to help them make financial decisions with confidence.
“Whether you’re just starting out, growing your family, getting ready for retirement, or looking for a way to protect all that you’ve worked for, I can help you find the right solutions to make the most of today, tomorrow, and the years to come.”
• Has been in the financial services industry since 2016
• Licensed to sell Life, Accident, and Health Insurance
• Hold the series 7 and 66 Securities Registrations
• Graduate of Kean University with a degree in Psychology
• Currently resides in Toms River, NJ with his wife Florencia and their 2 dogs; Dean and Sam.
• John enjoys being surrounded by family and friends in his spare time. As an outdoor enthusiast, you may see him at the beach, exploring nature, traveling, or taking part in athletic events.
I am licensed and registered to offer products and services in NJ. Licenses and registrations will vary. Domiciled in NJ.
Check the background of this registered representative on FINRA’s BrokerCheck
Office of Supervisory: 186 Wood Ave S, Suite 301, Iselin, NJ 08830 Tel: 732-623-5700