What are you looking for?
As an Investment Advisor Representative, Michael acts as a resource, guiding his clients in making the right financial decisions for their future. Working collaboratively, he guides them in determining and clarifying their financial goals, establishes their financial position, and identifies areas of opportunity. He helps them protect what is important to them with insurance strategies, save and invest for their future, and offers advice to help them make financial decisions with confidence.
“I look to serve as a resource to my clients, providing them with the service, tools, and guidance they need to navigate their financial path with confidence.”
• Holds the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional designation
• Licensed to sell Life, Accident, and Health Insurance
• Holds the Series 7 and 66 Securities Licenses
• Graduate of DeSales University with a Bachelors of Science in Finance
• Started his career in the Financial Services Industry in 2015
• Currently resides in Jersey City, NJ with his wife Shannon and their daughter Clare.
• In his free time, he enjoys Golf, basketball, traveling and watching Philadelphia sports.
I am licensed and registered to offer products and services in NJ. Licenses and registrations will vary. Domiciled in NJ.
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheck