- Financial Services Executive
- Financial Advisor
- Investment Advisor Representative
I deliver advice, knowledge, solutions, and service to enable you to live a financially confident life. I guide you through a process that prioritizes your goals for your lifestyle, your family, your personal future, and your legacy. I partner with you to anticipate and solve financial problems to make your life easier and more secure. I help you optimize your financial situation by capitalizing on opportunities, dealing with uncertainties, managing risk and anticipating challenges. My areas of focus include retirement planning, insurance protection, investment management, education funding, and estate conservation strategies.
In addition, I give you the knowledge and information you need to make informed financial decisions with confidence and serve as your advocate, working with your other trusted advisors to bring the pieces of your financial life together.
- 7 Time Conference Qualifier while at MetLife
- 17 Years in the Financial Services Industry
- Obtained the Life Underwriters Training Council Fellowship (LUTCF) designation
- Holds the Series 6, 7, 63, and 65 Securities Registrations
- Licensed to sell Life, Accident, and Health Insurance*
- Member of the Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT)
- Brian is a member of a couple organizations including the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA), Suffield Sportsmen’s Association and Loyal order of Moose – The family Fraternity
- Earned his Bachelor’s Degree in Finance from Bryant University
- Hobbies include boating, fishing, hiking and traveling
- Brian resides in East Granby, CT with his wife Kirstin and 3 kids Alexa, Avery and Aaron
I am licensed and registered to offer products and services in CT. Licenses and registrations will vary.
Domiciled in CT.
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheck