- Financial Advisor
- Financial Services Representative
- Investment Advisor Representative
The cornerstone of my service is providing you with the knowledge and insights you need to make informed financial decisions with confidence. We work together to establish your financial goals and objectives in the context of what you want to achieve as well as your time frame and risk and return preferences. From saving more intelligently to investing more strategically to protecting your assets more effectively, I can help you find solutions to meet both your near-term needs and long-term objectives
- Licensed to sell Life, Health and Accident insurance
- Holds her Series 7 and 66 licenses
- Graduated from Roger Williams University in 2016
- Xochil enjoys playing tennis and hiking
- She currently resides in Glastonbury, Connecticut
I am licensed and registered to offer products and services in CT. Licenses and registrations will vary.
Domiciled in CT.
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheck