What are you looking for?
CA Insurance License #4188338
As a Financial Planner, Jonathan services the financial needs of individuals and businesses while looking to build long-term relationships. He collaborates with his clients to determine their financial goals and navigates through each of the 6 areas of financial planning to help get them there. Starting with their current financial position, they dive into protection planning, investment planning, tax planning, retirement planning, and estate planning. When the analysis is complete, Jonathan can identify solutions for specific needs or build and implement a financial plan that can help put them in the best position to succeed.
“I am committed to building long-term relationships with my clients. Helping them reach their financial goals is my number one priority. “
• Licensed to sell Life, Accident, and Health Insurance
• Holds the series 7 and 66 securities registrations
• Graduate in 2014 from Seton Hall University after studying Social and Behavioral Sciences
• Currently resides in Budd Lake, NJ
• Jonathan is a foodie who enjoys exploring new restaurants as well as cooking up his own cuisine. With an appreciation for the outdoors, he will often spend his spare time on a scenic hike or golfing.
• Fun fact: He has personally met 3 hall of fame Major League Baseball players
I am licensed and registered to offer products and services in NJ. Licenses and registrations will vary. Domiciled in NJ
Check the background of this registered representative on FINRA’s BrokerCheck
Office of Supervisory: 186 Wood Ave S, Suite 301, Iselin, NJ 08830 Tel: 732-623-5700