What are you looking for?
Jim believes it’s important to balance financial, physical, spiritual, family and professional health to achieve true holistic wellbeing. Through the team’s financial wellness center, he is able to help guide clients to better financial outcomes and lead them to healthier financial futures.
Jim provides a client centric service aimed at developing relationships based on integrity, accountability, and exceptional service. He is committed to helping each and every client achieve financial wellbeing and strives to be a lifetime resource they can feel confident in. His collaborative approach is designed to coach clients through the financial storms of life, eliminating day to day financial stresses, and positioning them for happier, healthier lifetime outcomes.
Jim served in the US Army for 8 years and now lives in Savannah, GA, with his wife Stephanie and their four children. They enjoy travel, sports, the beach, and spending time with their family.
• Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting
• Financial Advisor since 1999
• Chartered Advisor in Senior Living, CASL®
• Chartered Financial Consultant, ChFC®
• Registered Employee Benefits Consultant, REBC®
• Licensed to sell Life & Health and Property & Casualty Insurance
• 13-time Leader’s Conference Qualifier
• 7-time President’s Club Qualifier
• 5-time America’s Council Qualifier
• Series 7, 6, 65, and 63 securities registrations
I am licensed and registered to offer products and services in GA. Licenses and registrations will vary. Domiciled in GA
Check the background of this registered representative on FINRA’s BrokerCheck