- Financial Planner
- Investment Advisor Representative
As a Financial Planner, Mathew services the financial needs of individuals and businesses while looking to build long-term relationships. He collaborates with his clients to determine their financial goals and navigates through each of the 6 areas of financial planning to help get them there. Starting with their current financial position, they dive into protection planning, investment planning, tax planning, retirement planning, and estate planning. When the analysis is complete, Mathew can identify solutions for specific needs or build and implement a financial plan that can help put them in the best position to succeed.
I am committed to building long-term relationships with my clients. Helping them reach their financial goals is my number one priority.
- Before coming to Barnum, Mathew worked as an Insurance Consultant at Bankers Life & Casualty
- Holds his Series 7 and 66 Securities licenses
- Licensed to sell Life, Accident, and Health Insurance*
- Graduated from the University of Rhode Island with a Bachelor’s degree in Economics with a minor in Business
- Was a member of the Lambda Chi Alpha fraternity at the University of Rhode Island
- Mathew enjoys surfing, snowboarding, traveling, running and taking care of his dogs
Protect your family, today. Click here
Start saving for your future today. Click here
I am licensed and registered to offer products and services in CT. Licenses and registrations will vary.
Domiciled in CT.
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheck