- Financial Advisor
- Financial Services Representative
- Investment Advisor Representative
In today’s complex world, it is more important than ever to have a financial services representative that can help you see the “big picture” and address your entire financial life. Together we will create a financial strategy that addresses both your near-term realities and your long-term challenges and goals. Areas of focus include retirement planning, insurance protection, investment management, education funding, and estate conservation strategies. Throughout our relationship, I will provide the service and support you need to have confidence in the steps you have taken to achieve the financial future you want.
In addition, I give you the knowledge and information you need to make informed financial decisions with confidence and serve as your advocate, working with your other trusted advisors to bring the pieces of your financial life together.
- Licensed to sell Life Accident and Health Insurance
- Holds his Series 7 and 66 Licenses
- Before coming to Barnum, Mat worked as an Insurance Consultant at Bankers Life & Casualty
- Graduated from the University of Rhode Island with a Bachelor’s in Economics with a minor in business
- Was a member of the Lambda Chi Alpha fraternity at the University of Rhode Island
- Member of SPARC (Suburban Professionals Achieving Real Change)
- Mat enjoys surfing, snowboarding, traveling, running and taking care of his dogs.
- He currently resides in Glastonbury, CT
I am licensed and registered to offer products and services in CT. Licenses and registrations will vary.
Domiciled in CT.
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheck