What are you looking for?
As a Financial Services Representative, Karin serves as a resource, enabling her clients to manage potential risk and loss by purchasing life insurance coverage that will protect them and their family if the unexpected occurs. Working one on one with clients to determine their needs, she provides information and education on various insurance programs and policies then offers recommendations and overall guidance.
“Whether you’re just starting out, growing your family, getting ready for retirement, or looking for a way to protect all that
you’ve worked for, I can help you find the right solutions to make the most of today, tomorrow, and the years to come.”
• Licensed to sell Life Insurance
• Attended the Goldman Sachs 10K small Business Program as well received a certificate in Female Entrepreneurship from e-Cornell. Has a Bachelor of Science in Fashion Merchandising & Marketing from the Fashion Institute of Technology
• Currently resides in Brooklyn, New York with her son Mateo
• Amateur chef and Natural wine collector as a WSET Level 3 Certified Sommelier
• In her spare time, she enjoys art, sports and hiking
• Is a passionate advocate for women’s rights and single parents’ financial health matters
I am licensed to offer fixed life insurance products and services in NJ. State licenses may vary. Domiciled in NY
CA Insurance License# 4233158