About the job
Begin a career that allows you to leverage your personal drive, your people skills, and your commitment to helping others. As a Financial Services Representative with Barnum Financial Group, you’ll develop the knowledge and skills needed to provide important financial guidance to people looking to protect and build their wealth.
We provide a powerful combination of support including:
- our extensive training program, Advisor Pro.
- personal coaching from proven winners
- customized marketing support to help you acquire clients and build your brand
- access to a broad range of products to meet client needs
- tools to manage your practice and support the sales process
“Projections show that 237,000 new advisors are needed over the next decade to meet the demand for financial advice and guidance.”* So, consider a career in a growth industry where you can get the satisfaction of helping people take the needed steps to enjoy a secure financial future.
Duties and responsibilities
· Prospecting, networking and obtaining clients through various methods and strategies.
· Participate in our state of the art Advisor Pro Training program.
· Developing and maintaining long-term relationships with clients.
· Providing financial solutions for clients through fact gathering and needs analyses.
· Expanding personal knowledge and skills through ongoing professional development and joint work with fellow associates.
• Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
• Self-starter who is goal oriented
• Team player with a hearty work ethic
• BA, BS, and/or Graduate Degree or equivalent work experience