What are you looking for?
As an Investment Advisor Representative, Tammy acts as a resource, guiding her clients in making the right financial decisions for their future. Working collaboratively, she guides them in determining and clarifying their financial goals, establishes their financial position, and identifies areas of opportunity. She helps them protect what is important to them with insurance strategies, save and invest for their future, and offers advice to help them make financial decisions with confidence.
• Has been in the Financial Services industry for over 13 years
• Licensed to sell Life, Accident, and Health Insurance
• Holds the 6, 7, 63 and 66 Securities Registrations
• MassMutual Tri State Women of Wealth Award recipient in 2021 and 2022
• Graduate of Syracuse University with a Bachelor of Science in Retailing and Marketing
• Currently resides in Fairfield, CT with her spouse Jordan, her children Alexa and Josh and step children, Logan and Tyler
• In her free time, she enjoys fashion and design as well as reading a good book! She is passionate about staying healthy through
regular exercise and most recently started playing Pickleball to add to her routine
I am licensed and registered to offer products and services in NJ. Licenses and registrations will vary. Domiciled in NJ
Check the background of this registered representative on FINRA’s BrokerCheck
Office of Supervisory: 186 Wood Ave S, Suite 301, Iselin, NJ 08830 Tel: 732-623-5700