Property and Casualty Insurance

Coverage that protects your property and your family.

The Property and Casualty department at Barnum is here to ensure you and your assets are properly covered. Our goal is to educate our clients on the importance of insurance, making sure you are made whole again in the event of a claim. We understand the importance of making every dollar count, which is why we genuinely care about your insurance needs. With numerous carriers, we find you a more comprehensive package at an affordable price.

Our department will answer your questions, explain your options and make recommendations to create a plan that suits your unique needs. No matter where you are in life, Barnum’s tools and experience can help with your protection needs so you can focus on enjoying life with the peace of mind that comes with knowing you have the proper protection in place.

*Auto and home insurance is offered by unaffiliated insurers.

Other Risk Management Resources

Health Insurance

Explore options, get expert advice, and choose coverage that best suits your company’s needs.

Learn More

Life Insurance

In the event of an unexpected passing, protect who and what matters most—today, tomorrow and for years to come.

Learn More

Disability Insurance

Maintain your financial stability during a challenging period when you are unable to earn an income.

Learn More