- Financial Planner
- Financial Services Representative
- Investment Advisor Representative
I deliver advice, knowledge, solutions, and service to enable you to live a financially confident life. I guide you through a process that prioritizes your goals for your lifestyle, your family, your personal future, and your legacy. I partner with you to anticipate and solve financial problems to make your life easier and more secure. I help you optimize your financial situation by capitalizing on opportunities, dealing with uncertainties, managing risk and anticipating challenges. My areas of focus include retirement planning, insurance protection, education funding, and estate conservation strategies.
In addition, I give you the knowledge and information you need to make informed financial decisions with confidence and serve as your advocate, working with your other trusted advisors to bring the pieces of your financial life together.
- Began working at Barnum Financial Group in 2018
- Holds his Series 7 and 66 Securities Licenses
- Previously worked as the Operations Manager for a chain of retail liquor stores throughout Fairfield County, CT – Kindred Spirits & Wine
- Served as a Market Researcher for a new startup company KomBrewCha
- Operated a Personal Training business by designing customized plans for clients to achieve their goals
- Licensed to sell Life, Accident, and Health Insurance
- Earned a Bachelor’s degree from the University of Connecticut
- Earned a Master’s degree of Business Administration (MBA) in Finance & Management from the University of Connecticut
- Enjoys reading, learning, exercising, and traveling
I am licensed and registered to offer products and services in CT. Licenses and registrations will vary.
Domiciled in CT. AR Insurance Lic # 18736419.
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheck