As a Financial Planner, Nita services the financial needs of individuals and businesses while looking to build long-term relationships. She collaborates with her clients to determine their financial goals and navigates through each of the 6 areas of financial planning to help get them there. Starting with their current financial position, they dive into protection planning, investment planning, tax planning, retirement planning, and estate planning. When the analysis is complete, Nita can identify solutions for specific needs or build and implement a financial plan that can help put them in the best position to succeed.
“Whether you’re just starting out, growing your family, getting ready for retirement, or looking for a way to protect all that you’ve worked for, I can help you find the right solutions to make the most of today, tomorrow, and the years to come.“
• Nita has over 6 years in the finance industry
• Licensed to sell Life, Accident, and Health Insurance
• Holds the Series 7 and 66 Securities Licenses
• Graduated from India- Mithibai College with a Bachelor of Commerce with Economics and Accounting. Marketing Management.
• Currently resides in Wilton with her husband, Pankaj and 2 children, Harsh and Rohit
• In her spare time, she enjoys music, dancing and reading.
I am licensed and registered to offer products and services in CT. Licenses and registrations will vary.
Domiciled in CT.
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheck
AR Insurance Lic. # 17657439