What are you looking for?
As a Financial Services Representative, Louis serves as a resource, enabling his clients to manage potential risk and loss by purchasing life insurance coverage that will protect them and their family if the unexpected occurs. Working one on one with clients to determine their needs, he provides information and education on various
insurance programs and policies then offers recommendations and overall guidance.
“When it comes to preparing for the future, it’s important to work with someone who has the foresight and resources to help you navigate life’s changes successfully.”
• Licensed to sell Life, Accident, and Health Insurance
• Attended Wabash College & The University of Missouri in St. Louis
• Graduated August 2022 with an MBA and an emphasis in Finance.
• Currently resides in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, NY
• In his spare time, Louis enjoys helping artists get organized and use their talent to generate income. He also enjoys attending and occasionally performing standup comedy
I am licensed to offer fixed insurance products and services in NY. State Licenses vary. Domiciled, NY