- Financial Services Representative
- Registered Representative
I deliver advice, knowledge, solutions, and service to enable you to live a financially confident life. I guide you through a process that prioritizes your goals for your lifestyle, your family, your personal future, and your legacy.
I partner with you to anticipate and solve financial problems to make your life easier and more secure. I help you optimize your financial situation by capitalizing on opportunities, dealing with uncertainties, managing risk and anticipating challenges. My areas of focus include retirement planning, insurance protection, investment management, education funding, and estate conservation strategies.
In addition, I give you the knowledge and information you need to make informed financial decisions with confidence and serve as your advocate, working with your other trusted advisors to bring the pieces of your financial life together.
• Joined the Financial Services Industry in 2018
• Prior to joining Barnum, Alec worked alongside the CFO and Accounting Department at International Marketing Systems reconstructing the organization system of the company’s profit and loss statements
• Holds his Series 7 Securities License
• Holds his Life, Accident and Health license
• Graduate of Dickinson College with a Bachelor’s Degree in Economics
• Lives in Monroe, CT
• Enjoys playing golf with family and friends
I am licensed and registered to offer products and services in CT. Licenses and registrations will vary.
Domiciled in CT.
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheck