What are you looking for?
As a Financial Planner, Alec services the financial needs of individuals and businesses while looking to build long-term relationships. He collaborates with his clients to determine their financial goals and navigates through each of the 6 areas of financial planning to help get them there. Starting with their current financial position, they dive into protection planning, investment planning, tax planning, retirement planning, and estate planning. When the analysis is complete, Alec can identify solutions for specific needs or build and implement a financial plan that can help put them in the best position to succeed.
“I look to serve as a resource to my clients, providing them with the service, tools, and guidance they need to navigate their financial path with confidence.”
• Licensed to sell Life, Accident, and Health Insurance
• Graduate of Sacred Heart University with a degree in Finance
• Holds the Series 7 and 66 Securities Licenses
• Currently resides in Little Ferry, NJ
• In his free time, he enjoys golf, fishing, fitness and hockey
I am licensed and registered to offer products and services in NJ. Licenses and registrations will vary. Domiciled in NJ.
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheck